This winter we are introducing our new Christmas Spice G&Tea. This is the perfect thirst-quencher to put that extra twinkle and sparkle into any party this festive season.
This G&Tea has a spicy kick yet leaves you wanting more, here at Easy Teasy HQ we have chosen this as our favourite evening tipple for the winter months. Get merry and festive with this mulled spiced alcoholic infusion.
- 1 shot of ice-cold gin
- ½ shot cranberry juice
- 200ml Christmas Spice tea (Buy here)
- 1 blackberry
- Cinnamon sticks
- Boil the kettle
- Place three teaspoons of Christmas Spice tea into a strainer, pour water on top and brew in a large mug for 5 minutes.
- Remove the strainer and leave tea in the fridge to cool.
- Once cooled, combine the Gin, cranberry juice and 200ml of tea into a cocktail glass.
- Cover and shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Strain into a tumbler of ice and garnish with a blackberry and crushed cinnamon sticks.
* please drink responsibly, we know its hard when drinks are this tasty!