Tea infused drinks are becoming increasingly popular at the moment, from Iced Chai cocktails, G&Teas to infused vermouths. Tea is the in thing!
Summer is quickly approaching and the Pimms and cocktail season will soon be in full swing. Here is a mid-week pick-me-up and sunny day drinking essential, for you to try out this English summer.
Say Hello to the Easy Teasy White Pomegranate Sparkler. This is a great way to update your bottle of fizz without breaking the bank. Make it by the glass or in a big batch for a cocktail party!
This is a fun, easy cocktail, which will knock your socks off and have you giggling in the sun.
- 1 bottle of fizz (Prosecco, Champagne or Cava)
- 3 teaspoons of Easy Teasy White Pomegranate loose-leaf tea
- Boiling water
- Pomegranate seeds
- Boil the kettle to approx. 70°C
- Place three teaspoons of tea into a strainer, pour water on top and brew in a large mug for 5 minutes.
- Remove the strainer and put tea in the fridge to cool.
- Once cooled, get the champagne flutes and pour the tea till the glasses are ¼ full.
- Top up with fizz.
- Garnish with a couple of pomegranate seeds!
- There you have it, a fancy cocktail with minimal effort.
* please drink responsibly, we know its hard when drinks are this tasty!